Kia ora koutou 2021 has certainly been eventful to-date,... Read More
Photolife will be at Te Huruhi School on Thursday 18th February to take class, portrait and sibling photographs.
Your child will bring home a flyer on Tuesday 9th February. If you do require a sibling photo please ensure you return the Photo Request form to school before Monday the 15th February.
- All classes will have a class photo.
- Individual or sibling photos will be taken immediately after the younger child’s class photos.
- An opportunity will be provided from 8.00am for photographs to be taken with siblings who do not attend Te Huruhi (i.e. preschoolers or those at Waiheke High School / Waiheke Primary School)
- The order of photographs taken will begin with new entrants through to the oldest children.
- All photos will be taken in the hall or hall meeting room.
Photos are not pre-paid – when photos are ready for printing, students will bring home their own unique shoot key. Simply follow the steps to VIEW and PURCHASE your photos.
This article is due to expire on or before 5:41pm on Monday February 15th, 2021