Kia ora koutou 2021 has certainly been eventful to-date,... Read More
Delivery Length: 1.5-2 Hour Seminar
The way in which children’s brains develop is influenced by the experiences they have, shaping the way they think, feel, and behave…
This two-hour session delivered by an expert Brainwave Kaiako is designed to equip parents with the knowledge to help their children reach their full potential. Providing practical advice about what really matters in the early years, the session will support parents and whānau to make positive choices.
Children need to feel loved and every day there are opportunities to help children reach their potential!
Attendees will be supported to:
- Understand what really matters for children and parents in the early years
- Make informed and positive choices as parents
- Know what they can do to make a positive difference in their children’s lives
- See the child’s perspective of the world and how to understand and respond to their needs
- Have confidence in their role as parents.
This article is due to expire on or before 8:29am on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021