We have been invited to participate in two fundraisers on the Island this month. These are two incredible opportunities for us to continue to raise money and raise awareness of our new school build among the wider community. Not to mention a great opportunity for parents who can’t usually be involved due to work-commitments to participate as they are both held over a weekend. We welcome any support possible to ensure they are both a success. Please get in touch if you can assist in any way.
Cake & Lemonade Stand at The Garden Festival Sundowner Event at Rangihoua – November 9th
- Baking! lots of baking – sweet, savoury, gf, vegan (?) and full-fat sugary treats!
- Volunteers to help with the collection of baking, set up and managing the stall
- Lisa Thomas will co-ordinate and advise baking drop-off locations (have suggested one at school on Friday and one at event on Saturday)
- Queries/expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baking can be dropped off at 29 Gordons Road (Long driveway go almost to the top and it’s the left-hand fork.) on the 9th November or at the School Office on the 8th November
Sausage Sizzle & Lemonade Stand at the Walking Festival Opening Night at Piritahi Marae – November 15th
- Volunteers to help with set up and management of BBQ & lemonade stall
- Toni Christian will co-ordinate
- Queries/expression of interest to email@example.com
This article was last updated on