Kia ora koutou 2021 has certainly been eventful to-date,... Read More
Please help us spread the word we are still looking for a fabulous new School Caretaker.
- Up to 40 hours per week
- $25 per hour
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Come and join our team during this exciting time. Our new school construction is underway and by the end of the year the primary focus of our School Caretaker will be the maintenance and upkeep of our new buildings and grounds. This is a diverse and interesting position with no two days being the same.
Example of Key Tasks:
- Building / Playgrounds Preventive Maintenance and Repairs
- General upkeep of Grounds, Gardens and Lawns
- Security – Unlocking and locking the school
- Health and Safety Inspections – Buildings,Playgrounds, Water Systems
- Maintaining and running the swimming pool
- Supervision of cleaners and contractors
- Working within set budgets for the purchasing of products and services related to property maintenance.
Key Attributes for this position:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Clean police record
- Ability to work with and relate to children
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Motivated – ability to work with minimal direction
- Grounds keeping and general maintenance experience
- Willing to learn new skills and quickly adapt to changes or the unexpected
- Good interpersonal skills
If you are interested please contact Adam Cels on [email protected] or 372 0208