Kia ora koutou
Te Huruhi School Caretaker Position:
Alex leaves us on 24 May and we are still needing to fill this position. If you know someone who may be interested and suitable for this position please share this with them and ask them to express their interest with the school to receive an application package.
The position would suit someone with plenty of energy, trade or handyman/person skills, the ability to solve problems, a love of unpredictable variation and happy and willing to work in an education focused environment.
40 Hours per week.
- Care and maintenance of the school buildings
- General upkeep of grounds, playgrounds and immediate environs
- School security
- Managing the care of the school swimming pool
- Supervision of cleaners and contractors
- Managing related budgets
Key Attributes for the position
- Team worker
- Clean police record
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem solver
- Safety Conscious
- Willing to learn
- Great interpersonal skills
Start Date: By 24th May 2022
For an application package please contact kerry at [email protected] or for more information make an appointment to speak with the principal.
This article is due to expire on or before 12:24pm on Wednesday May 4th, 2022